Sunday 24 May 2020

May 25th - 29th

Good morning boys and girls,
Well done to you all on another week of great work. Thank you to all of you who have sent in work. I have answered most of your emails. There are one or two I haven't got round to yet but I will. If you haven't heard anything back from me by tomorrow evening please let me know as my internet seems to be playing up a little bit out here in the sticks!!
Here is your work for this week:
Reading - 1st class - pg 18 - 22
              - 2nd class - pg 2 - 6 Bedtime Stories - you will find this book on the CJFallon website - 2nd class - English - Rainbow Stage 2 - Bedtime Stories - Core Reader 6.
Tables - revise all subtraction tables
English in Practice - pg 68 & 69
Mental Maths - Week 35

Planet Maths - 1st class - Try pages 59, 60, 61, 69, 70, 71
                      - 2nd class - Try pages 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 71

English Skills Book - 1st class - pages 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
                                 - 2nd class - pages 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  These books go with your reading books so you may need to look back at the books to get some of the answers.

We are finished our set spelling lists for the year. I am not setting any SESE or SPHE for this week as I think there is a good bit of work here with the Planet Maths and the Skills Books. For anyone who wants to do a little extra, by all means have a look at the Small World books on CJFallon website and choose something yourself or if you want to continue with the Irish from last week please do so but there is no pressure. Let me know if I can help with anything. I know many of you are using your time to do things that you might not normally get to do, like baking, writing letters to friends, learning a new skill, riding a bike. That is great too. Try to keep reading lots and get some fresh air and exercise. Have a good week.
Mrs. Katrina Coyne

No comments:

Post a Comment