Sunday 14 June 2020

Virtual School Tour June 15th - 19th

Hello boys and girls,
Well done to you all on a great weeks work! Imagine this is the end of the school year. It's hard to believe we are at this stage. It has been a very strange and very different school year and one I am sure we will not forget. You have all done a great job keeping up with all the work. I know it can't have been easy. For this week, I am not setting any 'proper work'. However, if you wish to continue with your workbooks and send me work, you are more than welcome to do so. I will look at it and send corrections as normal.

This week, we would have probably been going on a school tour. So, I want you to pick a day this week, make a packed lunch and pretend it is your school tour day. Then you can go on a Virtual Tour of Dublin Zoo. I have put up a link here...….hopefully it works! Give it a go.
If you want, you can draw a picture of your favourite part or write about it.....but only if you want!

Dublin Zoo




https://www.dublinzoo.ie/virtual-tours-2/

If this doesn't work, I apologise in advance. You could type 'Dublin zoo virtual tour ' into google and get into it that way.

There are lots of workbooks on the zoo if you want to try them! Here is the link.
https://www.dublinzoo.ie/activity-workbooks/
Here are some mindfulness colouring sheets if you are able to print them!

Zoo Mindfulness Colouring Sheets

Enjoy!!!

Mrs. Katrina Coyne


No comments:

Post a Comment