Sunday 7 June 2020

June 8th - 12th

Hello boys and girls,
Firstly, I want to say Well done to everyone who took part in Sports Week. I will be sending you a certificate to print off  - or at least I will be attempting to!!! Thank you also for sending me your work. You are doing brilliantly! It is Water Safety Week this week and there are details on the main page of the blog. I will be emailing you all with a Water Safety Work Pack should you wish to print it off or perhaps, if you cannot do this the children might be able to draw pictures or write a few sentences about water safety in their copies.

Here is some work to keep you busy should you wish to do it! I know it is difficult to keep motivated at this time of the year especially in the situation we are in and if there are older siblings completely finished for the year. So just do what you can!

Reading - 1st - pg 24 - 31
              - 2nd - pg 12 - 16
English in Practice - pg 72 & 73
Mental Maths - Week 37
Planet Maths - 1st - pg 97, 98, 99, 100, 101
                      - 2nd - pg 86, 87, 92, 93, 94
Skills Book - 1st - pg 52, 53, 54, 55, 56
                   - 2nd - pg 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
I stress - only do what you are able to!!! I don't want putting any undue pressure on anyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment