Monday 22 June 2020

Holidays!!

Well boys and girls! I can't believe we have come to the end of the school year. What a strange year it has been! I just want to say that I am so proud of each and every one of you. You have been a great 1st and 2nd class. Since 'lockdown' began, you have continued to work hard and do your best. I know it has not been easy. It's different when you are in school and you have to do your work. At home, it's not the same....you probably found it harder to concentrate. However, I have been so impressed with you all with all the work and effort you have put in. You have really outdone yourselves. You should be very proud of yourselves! I also want to thank your parents. Thank you Mammy and Daddy for all the support you have shown, it is very much appreciated. I know that it can't have been easy, perhaps some of you were working on top of having to do work with your children. You can take a well deserved break! I hope that we will be 'back to normal' in September. I also hope to see you all on Wednesday.

Click here for lovely:
Summer Colouring Pages

Mrs. Katrina Coyne

No comments:

Post a Comment